You can contact the DHHS Helpdesk between the hours of 7:00 am to 6:00 pm (CDT) at #800-722-1715.
The links below will provide you with additional information to assist you with using the Web Portal:
Printable Training Guides
- How to Register an Account and Login (PDF)
- How to View and Submit Open Claims (PDF)
- How to View Submitted Claims and EOPs (PDF)
- How to Search and View Service Authorization Notices (PDF)
- How to Manage Organizations (PDF)
- How to Log Out, Reset Password, and use Help/Support Materials (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- How to Register and Login to the Web Portal
- How to View and Submit Open Claims
- How to View and Search Service Authorizations
- How to View Submitted Claims and EOPs
- How to Manage Organizations
N-Focus weekly maintenance is done every Sunday from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (CT). During this time, providers will NOT be able to submit claims electronically through the web portal.